Technical monitoring of SAP systems is an important part of SAP SOLUTION MANAGER. Technical monitoring helps control the whole landscape centrally. SOLMAN sends warnings about possible errors.
Technical monitoring in SOLMAN comes with tools for:
Why to use Technical Monitoring?
- You can monitor connected systems and have an overview of their activity from the central location
- Technical monitoring support monitoring of JAVA, ABAP, and non-SAP systems.
- Analytic tools are a part of technical monitoring, they help identify exactly the cause of problem in business processes on the level of technical component, system or hardware.
- Today almost every company works in SAP Netweaver PI for data processing and data sending from/to SAP systems. It is very important to monitor this system and to reach maximum performance and smooth operation of your business processes.
- In these days it is also important to secure the process of reaching the customer with current information from BI SOLUTIONS. That requires sufficient performance and availability of initial systems.
- SAP SOLUTION MANAGER and technical monitoring offers possibility of monitoring and adopting alert warnings from your systems straight to smart phones (android, iOS) or tablets (android, iOS) 24/7.
Why technical monitoring from MERIIS ?
- Our company has long-time experience in running SOLMAN.
- Our skilled consultants can find solutions even in non- standard situations.
- MERIIS knows how to use efficiently all of the SOLMAN aspects for running SAP systems and efficient management of your SAP lanscape.